Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sonia and Sara

Hey Ladies,
Thanks for posting. Sara, I thnk you are right. The blog has to stay up. My opinion though is that it should stay of an activist nature. We need to keep an eye on what is happening with Shimer. As I have said before I want Shimer to succeed. That success was not contingent on it's location but on it's integrity. So much integrity has been lost in the worlds of art and academics that it makes me weary. This blog allows me to be active without losing myself to it.

Sonia, I can't say that I will make the Plato discussion-- although he is my favorite but I will make some of the dialogues definately...okay so now i am really considering the Plato thingy...

Damn You!

1 comment :

Saradevil said...

I propose a name change. Perhaps Shimer College and the Future....it helps to refocus the discussion on the future come what may. I know it is a semantic thing, but it seems like it might be a good sort of change....

Cheers,

Sara