Sunday, May 21, 2006

848, etc.

WBEZ's 848 ran a story on the move last Friday. Any reactions to that? I can furnish an MP3 of the specific segment, for those who don't want to download the whole show. It wasn't a particularly in-depth piece -- they didn't talk to anyone besides Bill Rice -- but it's always interesting to have an outside perspective.

On a completely different note ... Congrats to the soon-to-be graduates! (If you're interested in working in Korea, please contact me or the SaraDevil.)

PS I apologize for having left Shimerhenge.com down for so long -- I hope to have it back up soon.

1 comment :

Saradevil said...

Happy Graduation Guru's....Thanks for keeping us posted on Shimer News. I watched the flash banner on the page a few days ago, and it just upset me. I want to be happy about anything that helps Shimer. I want to be realistic. I still can't help feeling a little hurt everytime I think about the move though....