Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My Sincere and Heartfelt Apologies

Please be aware that in my years at Shimer Teachers, Faculty, Students and Board Members all attended classes sooner or later. This made everyone a student. Therefore in my eyes all Shimerians can post on this blog.

This is the spirit of dialogue. It is one of the things that gives me pause regarding the secrecy around the decision to move. In my experience it is not Shimerian to exclude withour clear cause and justification.

( For those of you that are laughing at that last sentence --- so am I! )

Please feel free to post here if you are a member of the Shimer Community.

2 comments :

David Shiner said...

Bill, I'm sure this shows how technologically clueless I am, but I don't know how to post on this site without it simply being a response to somebody else's post. I'd like to post something that will appear on the "main" site, as Alayna did yesterday, not a reponse. Can you email me at david@shimer.edu with a brief explanation how to do this, after which I'll turn red with embarassment? Thanks. And sorry to everyone else for wasting your time with this post.

David Shiner

Anonymous said...

David, you are not the only one having difficulty figuring it out. Bill, do you think you could post more explicit directions?

Thanks,

Sarah